The Most Comprehensive CVOR Package Available
For a limited time, save 85%
- You are investing in your Company and starting with proper CVOR Files and Policies.
- This is the most comprehensive yet most affordable CVOR Package on the market!
- You get all the tools to properly manage your CVOR profile and a personalized strategy session by Saftey Dawg himself!
- Driver Safety Policy (Customized To Your Company) $2500
- New Hire Orientation Video Driver Training (12 Months) $900
- Maintenance File Policy (Customized To Your Company) $750
- Customized Driver File (Including Your Company Info) $350
- The Dawg Speaks (6 months) $300
- CVOR What is it trying to Tell Me? Course $250
- CVOR Prep Test Video Course $199
- CVOR Test Prep Course Audio Program (You Can Listen While On The Road) $199
- Hours of Service Course $99
- Ontario Truck Driver File, Course $99
- Collison Accident Register $97
- Expiry List & Retention For Safety & Compliance $97
- CVOR The Basics $49
- Hours of Service Summary Canada & USA $39
- Driver File Checklist $37
- Maintenance File Checklist $37
- 7 Steps To Hiring Great Drivers (digital) $20
- New Hire Orientation Checklist $19
- Violation & Annual Review Record $19
- Driver Road Performance Evaluation (Road Test) Form $19
- MTO's Commercial Vehicle Operator's Safety Manual Included
- Facebook CVOR Test Prep Group Included
- Extra Bonus: A 1 hour, one on one strategy session with "The Safety Dawg" $500
Limited Time Offer
Do you guarantee my purchase?
Yes, CVOR.ca has a 30-day FULL Refund guarantee. We will happily refund 100% of your purchase price if you are not fully satisfied. No questions asked.
What computer hardware do I need to complete the course?
You can quickly go through the course on your computer, tablet or smartphone. You will want to download several documents. You may like to print many of these documents for your use.
I'm not very good at computers. How hard is it to navigate and get through the bundle?
Easy, peasy. Each course is video-based. The lessons can be completed with your computer, tablet or smartphone. I have even created a video for you about how to edit a Word document easily. (I suggest that you may want to edit the Driver's Safety Policy, and I will show you how easy this is.)
Is there any help available if I get stuck?
Yes, there are two forms of help.
- You get access to the CVOR Facebook group. The group is made up of others just like you who answer questions and offer suggestions. I check in on the group regularly.
- The second form of help is me! You can email me your questions, and I will respond before the end of the next business day. I try to answer the same day, and I don’t like making promises that I can’t keep. So I have built in a buffer. :)
I won’t leave you stranded.
How do I customize the Driver Safety Manual?
The safety manual is given to you in Word format. Word is easily edited, and I have created a quick video to show you the editing basics. You will be pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to edit, even for those who may have limited computer skills. That is all that you need.
How long do I have access to the courses?
You get lifetime access to the courses. You can use them at your own pace. The lessons will be here when you need them or need a refresher. Take your time.
The exceptions are:
- "The Dawg Speaks," you and your drivers have 6 months of free access
- "New Hire Orientation Video Driver Training" program has free admission for you and your drivers for 12 months.
Worth the Money
So I purchased the package for the CVOR test preparation. Not only did it completely prepare me for the test, but I also have valuable information for my company so I do not make any mistakes when it comes to putting everything in place for the practical side of things. We just started into this CVOR world so there is a lot to learn. The practice test completely prepared me. Passed my first time, 28/30. Very happy with everything.
Best Practice Test
This Practice test is worth it, really. One of my friends studied on his own, and he didn’t know about this practice test. He failed 3 times. I called Chris last month regarding CVOR, and he said he has a practice test online on which I practiced a couple of times, went to the drive test centre & passed the first try. 28/30 Honestly, I only used the practice test
CVOR Written Test
Hello Chris, Good Afternoon, I would like to send you a quick thank you. I took my online test at DriverTest Centre today morning, and I would never have passed if it wasn’t for your CVOR Practice Test. It was almost over 80% from the practice test, they just twisted a few questions to make them tricky, and you know what, I passed it on the 1st try. I will recommend your practice test to anyone I know who may need to register for CVOR.