CVOR PREP TEST COURSES
COURIER TRUCK PACKAGE
- CVOR Prep Test Course $199
- MTO's Commercial Vehicle Operator's Safety Manual Included
- Facebook CVOR Test Prep Group Included
- Hours of Service Summary Canada & USA $39
- Driver Road Performance Evaluation (Road Test) Form $19
- Violation & Annual Review Record $19
- 7 Steps To Hiring Great Drivers (digital) $20
- Hours of Service Course $99
- CVOR The Basics $49
(value $444.00 – discounted 78%)
5-TON TRUCK PACKAGE
- Everything in Courier Truck PLUS $444
- New Hire Orientation Checklist $19
- Driver File Checklist $37
- Collison Accident Register $97
- CVOR What is it trying to tell me? Course $250
- The Dawg Speaks (6 months) $300
- CVOR Test Prep Course Audio Program (You Can Listen While On The Road) $199
- Ontario Truck Driver File, Course $99
- Customized Driver File (Including Your Company Info) $350
(value $1,795.00 – discounted 72%)
- Everything in Courier Truck and 5-Ton Truck Packages PLUS $1,795
- Maintenance File Checklist $37
- Maintenance File Policy (Customized To Your Company) $750
- Expiry List & Retention For Safety & Compliance $97
- New Hire Orientation Video Driver Training (12 Months) $900
- Driver Safety Policy $2,500
- Extra Bonus: A 1 hour, one on one, strategy session with "The Safety Dawg" $500
(value $6,579.00 – discounted 85%)
Avoid Costly MTO Action!
What is MTO Action?
The Ministry of Transportation of Ontario (MTO) calls it "Interventions and Sanctions."
Did you know that the MTO can come to your office on any business day and start to perform a Facility Audit?
They don't have to give notice or ask permission. Just the fact that you own a CVOR and operate a trucking company gives the Ministry of Transportation of Ontario (MTO) the permission to audit at any time that they think it necessary.
But why do they pick your business?
MTO have their "Intervention" tactics. Interventions can start when your Threshold goes above 35%. Yes, at 35% you have gotten the MTO"s attention. More inspections at the scales and a Warning letter. More interventions happen at 50%, 70%, and 100%.
A sanction is the most severe disciplinary measure that the ministry may impose. It may result in:
- a fleet limitation
- plate seizure
- suspension or cancellation of a operator's privileges
Don't let the CVOR Threshold go above 35%. You don't need the unwanted attention. For more information regarding "intervention" get your copy of the CVOR Cheat Sheet